Przybylski's star, a well-researched star discovered in the 1960s, presents a few mysteries for scientists. The current theory mentions it contains many large, unstable elements that don't exist on Earth. Learn more about the fascinating star as well as what scientists currently know—and what is still a mystery—using an enlightening installment from the SciShow Space playlist.
- Discuss where each element fits on the periodic table
- Identify the distance from Earth to Przybylski's Star
- Relies on prior knowledge of stars and chemical elements
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes
- Offers subtitles for ease of note taking