This Third Law Simulation interactive also includes:
Keep calm and use the force! Joey pulls a cart and scholars adjust the force required to control the movement. Through simulating different scenarios, participants learn about Newton's Third Law. It includes analysis questions throughout to ensure applied learning.
- Discuss how the force of friction might change the results if scientists accounted for it
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- May not work in the Chrome browser
- Simulation does not move on until the answer is correct
- Offers hints when students give the incorrect answer