This Think-Pair-Share graphic organizer also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Ever ask students to share their thoughts with a partner, but then hear them only talking about their weekend plans? Nip that common classroom practice in the bud with this worksheet, in which class members log the content of their think-pair-share conversations with their peers.
- After filling the entire worksheet a few times, have learners reflect on their conversations with their partner and how this process may have provided them a more well-rounded perspective
- The worksheet is formatted such that it is meant for multiple uses by the same set of partners. This may be difficult if there is no assigned seating in your class, or students often turn to different partners to share
- Great tool for establishing good learning practices early on
- Clear column headings and categories