Would you believe marine animals can make their own light? An online resource describes the process of bioluminescence and how animals in the ocean use it to survive. The lesson features a catchy tune that describes the behavior of ocean animals.
- Have pupils record new vocabulary in graphic organizers such as a Frayer Model
- Challenge groups to find the most species that use bioluminescence
- Knowledge of the ocean habitat is helpful
- Pop-up support incorporates assessment questions, making it a great remote learning resource
- Uses music as a teaching tool