This Thermodynamics presentation also includes:
Entropy, it isn't what it used to be. Presentation includes kinetic-molecular theory, heat and internal energy, thermal equilibrium, temperature scales, laws of thermodynamics, entropy, latent heat of fusion, specific heat, calorimetry, heat transfer processes, phase changes, thermal expansion, latent heat of vaporization, and more. Presentation is the eighth in a series of 17.
- Develop additional independent practice problems
- Create a poster to display the scale of Celsius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin to help students visualize the various temperatures
- Requires a strong math background
- Does not require outside text, as the presentation comprehensively covers the material
- Provides guided practice problems for every topic included in the presentation