This The Water Cycle: Following the Water instructional video also includes:
Water that leaves the oceans must eventually return. The animations in the final lesson of the four-part NASA series show the complex path water can take across landforms before returning to the ocean. Approximately one-third of the water that falls on land comes from the ocean—and then eventually returns.
- Use snapshots from the animations to create a lesson presentation
- Follow the lesson with a summary of all four lessons in the series to emphasize the completion of the cycle
- Individuals should have access to the videos to pause and replay
- Includes many facts and figures to highlight the complex process of the water cycle
- Uses actual satellite images to add validity to the information