This The War That Saved My Life: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Most people think of war when they think of casualities. However, Ada used war to regain her life. A ten-year-old girl in The War That Saved My Life is a prisoner in her own home. However. when her brother goes to war, she takes the opportunity to escape. Scholars read about Ada's journey as they write synonyms and antonyms, answer comprehension questions, and create alliterations.
- Discuss various disabilities and appropriate responses to people with disabilities
- Gives only a preview of the full novel study
- Characters include an abusive mother
- Offers a self-reflection for readers to connect with the novel
- Lists an extension activity