This The Truth About Toilet Swirl - Southern Hemisphere video also includes:
Which way does your toilet water flow? A lesson in the Verisatium playlist explores the Coriolis Effect by examining the flow of water in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. The team designs an experiment to control for all outside variables. Participants find that the design is as interesting as the result!
- Use to show learners how to design an experiment to answer a question
- Review the Coriolus Effect prior to showing the video
- Expects a basic understanding of the movement of Earth
- Models experimental design procedures
- Explains the science behind the results of the experiment