This The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle: Magic Square Vocabulary lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After reading chapter one of The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi, take part in a magic square vocabulary activity in which scholars match the term with its definition and insert its corresponding number in to the magic square template.
55 Views 37 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Extend learning by inviting pupils to build their own magic square activity with future chapter vocabulary terms
- This lesson was designed by a student teacher as part of a novel study to the book, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Teacher and student directions are clear and descriptive
- Magic square activity allows scholars to monitor their work through self-correction