This The Trouble with Tables assessment also includes:
Tackle these tables. A performance task has learners complete two puzzles using addition and subtraction. They must fill in tables with missing addends, sums, minuends, subtrahends, or differences.
99 Views 42 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils create their own puzzles for classmates to solve as homework
- Note that the extension activity requires knowledge of multiplication and division
- Learners should be familiar with addition and subtraction with up to two digits
- Includes a separate answer key and solution
- Provides a printable student handout