This The Trigonometric Ratios: Lesson instructional video also includes:
SOH, what is this thing called trigonometric ratios? A section of an extensive playlist on geometry identifies the adjacent and opposite sides in relationship of an angle. Using the identified sides, the video defines the sine, cosine, and tangent of an angle.
- Have class members create a method to remember the definitions of the trigonometric ratios
- Individuals should know the parts of a right triangle
- Expects students are familiar with the Pythagorean Theorem
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Links to more trigonometric resources by CK-12
- Shows the work needed to calculate the trigonometric values