This The Time of Our Life activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Mammals are some of the newest organisms to appear on Earth. Young scholars complete an activity that results in a timeline showing the appearance of different types of living organisms. Provided with a list that spans from prokaryotes to humans, they research each organism to design a timeline complete with pictures.
- Create a timeline on a classroom wall showing the appearance of different types of organisms
- Requires devices with Internet access for research
- Collect and prepare materials prior to the activity
- Adaptable to different grade levels and abilities
- Emphasizes the importance of scale when creating the timeline