This The Third Angle Theorem: Lesson video also includes:
If two sets of angles are equal, the third set is too. An informative portion of a playlist on geometry develops the Third Angle Theorem for triangles. Using the theorem, the presenter shows how to determine the measure of missing angles in triangles.
- Provide opportunities for class members to use the theorem to find angle measures
- Individuals should know the Angle Sum Theorem
- Assumes the class can solve linear equations in one variable
- Links to more resources on the Third Angle Theorem
- Contains worked examples to help with understanding