This The Temperature-Pressure Relationship interactive also includes:
Turn up the heat! What happens to the pressure in a closed system as temperature changes? Enhance your chemistry class' understanding of the gas laws with an illustrative interactive. Pupils change the Kelvin temperature before observing as the pressure in the system changes accordingly.
- Create a discussion around the cause of fluctuations in pressure within the system
- Use the resource to support a gas laws unit
- Ensure the class understands the unit of pressure the interactive uses
- The controls respond to changes quickly
- Interactive is simple enough for students to use as independent practice outside the classroom