This The Story of the Federal Reserve: Middle School Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
After reading the charming cartoon about the United States Federal Reserve, pupils often need to complete activities to retain their learning. The resource does a wonderful job of using class discussion and various written exercises to do just that. Individuals complete a multiple-choice assessment as well as short-answer questions and graphs, among other activities, in a number of handouts to better gauge their understanding.
- Differentiate for English learners by assigning them to work with a partner
- May take longer than 90 minutes depending on your individual class
- The seven handouts may take some time to grade
- Uses entertaining methods of asking questions in the handouts, such as a fill-in-the-blank dialogue scene between two characters
- Implements helpful graphic organizers to visually arrange answers
- Provides extension activity ideas for middle schoolers to research