Which planet is closest to the sun? And what comes next after that one? Have your learners note down each planet on each orbit sketched out on this page. They can draw the planet, write its name, and include a few tidbits of information on the page.
- This would make a great cover for a notebook or folder for materials on the solar system
- Assign the page for homework and require pupils to color the planets and write down their distance from the sun or another fact about each planet
- There are nine orbit lines included
- While simple, the printable is visually appealing and could be used in any astronomy unit
- See the materials tab for a planets coloring page that can be paired with this resource (note that Pluto is included and could be whited out if necessary)