Is the sky the limit? Advances in aviation during World War I brought the limit much closer than before. Countries around the world were affected by flight in the Great War, including adapting by changing tactical locations and patterns.
7 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use during a unit on the air force or the use of new technologies during World War I
- Work with the science or engineering department to explain aviation in even more detail after watching the video
- Serves as part of a series on technology and warfare
- Builds primary source analysis skills
- Discusses the evolution of aviation during World War I in well-researched detail