What is the differences between exo and endoskeletons? Viewers have an opportunity to see the structure inside our bones and explore bone remodeling with a video about cartilage and bone formation in the human body.
1 Collection 35 Views 25 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Explore with your classes the names, locations, and purposes of some of the 206 bones found in humans
- Video 30 in a series of 40
- Shows a penis bone of a walrus in the very beginning of the video; prepare for questions
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A table of contents allows teachers to show specific segments if so desired
- Interesting history about the tremendous knowledge gained from the first human dissections