This The Seven Years War and the Great Awakening instructional video also includes:
This fantastic video discusses the economic foundations and major implications of the Seven Years War in the United States. It begins by covering the roots of the war in the battle between the British and French over trade in the colonies, and then details the shuffling of territories at the conclusion of the war, including British efforts to slow colonial western settlement with the Proclamation of 1763.
- Includes analysis of primary source quotation
- Comprehensive review of topic rich with detail and insightful commentary
- Queue video to skip third-party advertisement in beginning
- Speaker moves very quickly through a large sum of information
- Only briefly covers the Great Awakening, most time spent on Seven Years War