This The Senate lesson plan also includes:
Do your learners struggle to understand the differences between the Senate and the House of Representatives? Help them develop an understanding of how the US Constitution's clauses affect the Senate's operations. A high-quality social studies resource ensures that high schoolers know how to differentiate between each clause.
- Prompt small groups to create a presentation about one of the clauses and how it affects Senate behavior today
- Flip the classroom by asking pupils to do the preparation sections at home
- The fourth lesson in a 20-part unit
- Resource is scaffolded well
- The variety of activities makes it easy to tailor to your classroom
- Evaluation sections could make for an easy assembly of test questions