This The Scientific Methods: Crash Course History of Science #14 video also includes:
How do we know what we know? Examine the asker of this, and many other questions, during the 14th installment in a 15-part History of Science video series. The narrator explains the important contributions made by Galileo, Bacon, and Descartes to the way we approach scientific discovery.
- Use the resource to explain the scientific method
- Introduce the class to some of Descartes' philosophies on science through extended reading
- Does not require prior knowledge
- The video skillfully weaves together the stories of the main characters to show the progression of scientific thought
- Interesting subject matter makes the resource very enjoyable