This The Science of Microbes unit also includes:
Looking for an interesting text to share the world of microbes with your middle school classroom? The edition contains explanations, worksheets, experiments, discussions, and links to outside sources for a true and complete microbiology learning experience. It encompasses a variety of theoretical concepts, abilities to incorporate collaborative learning, and multiple hands-on activities.
- Use the text in its entirety for a complete summary of microbes and their relationship with the human species
- Use parts of the text, if applicable, to enhance other teaching materials as desired
- Use the table of contents to most easily navigate the 68-page packet
- Information contained in text is easily adaptable for each classroom and its individual needs
- Pieces and concepts from this text may be used in lieu of the completed version, which would benefit schools with smaller budgets