Did you know that Earth is one of three planets that experiences auroras? A video explains what happens when the magnetic sun throws giant balls of plasma at the earth. It includes both the beauty and the damage an aurora can cause.
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Have students create a collage of photos from auroras
- Research how often coronal mass ejections occur
- Be aware the comment section is open to the public and may contain inappropriate content
- The 21st video in a series of 22
- Notes include articles and videos for lesson extension ideas
- Great resource for a traditional or a flipped classroom