This The Presentation lesson plan also includes:
As their final act in a 10-lesson theater arts unit, set designers present their models to the class and explain how their choices of line, color, and texture support the theme they wish to convey.
1 Collection 5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Ask volunteers to donate their models to serve as samples for future classes
- The final lesson in a 10-session unit on set design
- Presentations may take several days depending on the size of the class
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a rubric for the set design project