This The Performance Task: The Children’s Book—Final Draft lesson plan also includes:
All good stories must come to an end. Writers review teacher feedback from their Children's Book Storyboards and make plans for revision. Next, they begin writing their final drafts and putting them together with their illustrations.
2 Collections 6 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Invite learners to share their stories with the class
- Installment 10 of 12 from the Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 3 series
- Have students' storyboards ready with feedback
- Provides teaching notes to help guide instruction
- Contains supporting learning targets