Watch the whole video, not just part of it. An instructive video shows how to solve percent problems using equations. It describes finding the whole, given the part and the percent; finding the part, given the percent and the whole; and finding the percent, given the part and whole.
- Have the class create problems for classmates to solve
- Learners must be able to solve proportions
- Note that the video uses algebraic representations
- Provides additional practice questions
- Highlights different methods to solve problems
- Shows only one example of each type