This The Painted Essay: Writing Proof Paragraphs lesson plan also includes:
Words of proof. Learners continue coding The Electric Motor by marking the first point in yellow and the second point in blue. They discuss the structure of the paragraphs by identifying transition words and evidence to support the given points. Once finished with the task, they then complete the Proof Paragraph graphic organizer.
- Discuss the importance of introductory and proof paragraphs
- Fits as the 10th lesson of 13 in 5th Grade ELA Module 2B, Unit 2
- Expects students complete the lessons in order
- Uses yellow and blue highlighters
- Includes a completed organizer for teacher reference
- Lists vocabulary to teach with the lesson