This The Our White House Inauguration Celebration Kit for Kids! lesson plan also includes:
Get the youngest American citizens involved in the presidential election and inauguration with a set of social studies activities. Focusing on the history of presidential inauguration ceremonies, learners draft their own poems, design parade floats, and host an inaugural ball.
- Use the ideas and lessons as they pertain to your social studies curriculum
- Include the resource in an inauguration year after focusing on a presidential election
- Focuses on the 2016 election, including details of the Trump administrations and the outgoing Obama administration
- Each activity includes extension options and online sources
- Features projects that employ artistic skills, research opportunities, and reading exercises
- An interactive version of the lesson is available on the publisher's website