And the prize for oldest living thing on Earth goes to . . . In this video from PBS Digital Studios, viewers learn about the oldest living things on Earth, all over 2,000 years old, such as bristlecone pines, baobab, sea grass, stromatolites, and actinobacteria. And your pupils thought you were old!
- Have viewers guess the oldest living thing in the world before watching video
- Tell learners to check out the book on which the video is based
- Learners should be familiar with cloning
- Pictures bring the oldest living things to life
- The author of the book on which video is based offers her personal thoughts, which makes a great connection to the lesson