How can poems help people express their innermost feelings? With episode three from the first season of the There's a Poem for That playlist, pupils listen to the narrator share about her inner world. As Andrea Gibson reads her poem, "The Nutritionist," engaging graphics help support the spoken content.
- Invite students to write and share expressive poems about their emotions
- Discusses some mature themes, including mental illness and suicide
- Requires projection and speakers
- Provides a link to an interview with the poet
- Animations help tell the story