This The Norse Pantheon: Crash Course World Mythology #10 video also includes:
Frost giants, golden boars, and rainbow bridges ... what's not to love? Learners dive in to the world of Norse mythology as they explore the 10th installment of the 41-part Crash Course World Mythology series. Viewers investigate the pantheon of the North, meeting gods like Thor, Odin, and Frigg along the way.
- Have partners write an original myth that includes some features of Norse mythology
- Some minor violence starting at 11:13
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains a helpful infographic
- Lively narration style keeps it engaging