This The Neolithic Agricultural Revolution activity & project also includes:
What effect could one person's invention have on the human race? In the case of the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution, small improvements in farming methods led to increased food production. The human population began to boom, leading us to the modern era. A PowerPoint presentation on farming inventions and world population growth, as well as a case study of an innovative fictitious neolithic farmer, help scholars understand this connection.
- Ask students to consider the impact of the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution using the included case study
- Using the data tables, ask learners to evaluate why human populations began to grow after the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution
- Third of 23 Middle School World History lessons from the Council for Economic Education
- Lesson plan is ready to use and includes all materials, including an answer key
- Case study stimulates imaginations and analysis skills
- The PowerPoint slides repeat much of the same information in the class handout