This The Myth of Cupid and Psyche video also includes:
What does it mean to love? Is true love possible? Transformative? The myth of Cupid and Psyche asks readers to ponder these questions as does a short video that retells the classic tale.
18 Views 13 Downloads
- Have pupils watch the video out of class, read the two versions of the myth, record questions, and then return for discussion
- Have individuals craft an essay in which the compare and contrast the various version of the myth
- The the myth to introduce the concept of allegory and have groups consider what the concepts the characters represent
- Preview the video to determine if the images are appropriate for your classroom
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, links to other versions of the tale, and a discussion question