This The Motion of the Moon, Sun, and Stars—Motivating Mathematics lesson plan also includes:
What does math have to do with the behavior of the earth and sun? Learn how the movement of celestial bodies has influenced the development of trigonometry. Scholars connects the details in mathematics to their real-world meaning.
1 Collection 27 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Allow learners to research the origins of trigonometry and present on their findings
- Prompt pupils to record the conclusion information as notes
- Makes connections to the previous lessons in the series
- Explains the history of trigonometry and gives meaning to the structure
- Provides detailed explanations to build a motivating lesson