People may not be able to jump over the moon, but scientists can still study it! The moon is covered with mons (mountains) and mars (seas). Aspiring astrologists learn about the moon's features and phases in a PowerPoint presentation. In addition, individuals explore Earth's tides and their connections to the moon.
- Give pupils spheres to label as a diagram as they view the presentation
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete during the presentation
- Includes a large amount of new vocabulary that may be challenging for English learners
- Provides thorough details to explain each concept
- Organized to make note taking manageable