This The Medieval Islamicate World: Crash Course History of Science #7 instructional video also includes:
The Medieval Islamicate World was truly a world of wonders! Clocks with gears, armillary spheres ... and robots that played music? Journey to ancient Baghdad, the center of science and math with the seventh video in a History of Science Series. Viewers encounter the famous scientists that promoted the sharing of knowledge and refinement of Aristotle's theories.
- Include the resource in a study of ancient inventions, mathematics, or astronomy
- Learn more about ancient automatons with an informative article
- Make sure the class understands the difference between the religion, Islam, and the Islamicate world
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The technology of the time is amazing and attention-grabbing
- Pupils develop a better understanding of Middle Eastern culture and values