This The Mathematics of Sidewalk Illusions instructional video also includes:
How do they create those 3-D views on a 2-D surface? The video presents the history of the art of using anamorphic perspective. A review of perspective drawing provides background knowledge to the class. Pupils see different methods artists use to produce the realistic views.
- Research anamorphic 3-D designs
- Use learners' knowledge of geometry to find the point of view
- Individuals should have a basic understanding of perspective drawing
- Includes a post assessment to check for understanding
- Contains links to view other anamorphic drawings