This The Many Forms of Power: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #16 video also includes:
With great power comes great responsibility. Using the resource, viewers discover that power is not inherently good or bad. Pupils learn about the three factors that lead to dependence on others: criticality, substitutability, and centrality.
- Have scholars work together to find examples of power struggles in movies, books, and television
- Ask partners to discuss the qualities of a successful leader
- Video 16 from the consecutive Crash Course Business - Soft Skills series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses helpful animations to increase engagement
- Narrated with wit and humor