Add this -an word resource into your plan for the day! Kids can read the poem, which includes several -an words to practice with, and then answer the three included reading comprehension questions.
70 Views 83 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask kids to circle each -an word as they read
- Read the poem out loud as a class or in small groups to get the full effect of all those -an words
- Have learners highlight the areas in the text where they found the answers to the reading comprehension questions
- The focus word pattern family is very clear
- Comes with handwriting lines to support beginning writers
- Answer are not provided, but should be easy to determine