This The Major Conferences of World War II lesson plan also includes:
Young historians create a 1940s news radio broadcast on the five major World War II conferences, including the Atlantic, Casablanca, Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam.
131 Views 104 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before the groups perform their skits, have them submit a full transcript to you beforehand for review to ensure accuracy and quality
- Assess group work with a rubric and have students provide an evaluation for their group members
- Informational text and guiding questions provided for each of the conferences
- Well-organized activity and assessment from start to finish
- Includes all activity worksheets