This The L.O.S.T. Art of Image Description - Curved Mirrors interactive also includes:
We see curved mirrors every day in spoons, rear-view mirrors, stores as a safety measure, make-up mirrors, and in novelty stores. Scholars explore the changes to an image based on the curve of the mirror, the location of the image, and more. They must correctly identify four variables to pass each challenge.
- Use real convex and concave mirrors in class to demonstrate image manipulation
- Relies on prior knowledge of location, orientation, relative size, and type of image when using curved mirrors
- Works on all devices with Internet, including phones and tablets
- If a user gives an incorrect answer, the lesson presents another question covering the same scenario
- Offers a Help Me! section explaining each answer
- Includes links to related lessons and activities