This The Little Red Hen — Handwriting and Spelling Practice worksheet also includes:
Ease your pupils into some practice with printing using these resources related to the classic tale The Little Red Hen. Learners trace and write a set of vocabulary words from the story.
135 Views 110 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Invite learners to color in the images included in the story copy (which you can find in the materials tab for this resource)
- The story provided does include a lot of text to read; learners will likely need the story read to them either as a whole class or at smaller teacher- or volunteer-led stations
- You could also easily use your own version of The Little Red Hen, since the practice words are fairly generic
- See the materials for a copy of the story that you can print out and put together into a little booklet or packet, as well as an additional tracing and printing practice page
- Includes words to trace and handwriting lines for additional practice, effectively scaffolding the printing practice