This The Little Prince: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Do our eyes play tricks on us? The Little Prince narrator begins with a discussion of the difference in what grown-ups and children see. Scholars read how he puts this to the test using a drawing and find synonyms to vocabulary words, answer comprehension questions, and create alliterations.
- Explore different versions and adaptations of The Little Prince
- Look at a variety of abstract pictures and ask what viewers see
- Offers only a preview of a full novel study and covers part of the book
- Includes parts of speech activities
- Ask readers to predict the plot in pre-reading