This The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Are there secret worlds? The four children in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe answer the imaginative question when they discover a magical land in a wardrobe. Scholars read the first chapter to match vocabulary words and meanings, answer comprehension questions, and put expressions into their own words.
- Allow a class discussion about the ideal magical land
- Only includes a preview of the full novel study
- Requires resources from the Internet or school library
- Practices synonyms and homonyms
- Includes seven questions for chapter one