This The Lion and the Statue audio also includes:
How does one's perception affect their representation of places and events? Readers investigate this question by listening to Aesop's "The Lion and the Statue" and completing a graphic organizer to analyze characters and their motivations.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consider discussing archetypes within fables when introducing the activity
- Start with a warm-up writing prompt on a real-life example of multiple perspectives coming to different conclusions
- Requires speakers play the audiobook
- Posts readability score on the resource as a Flesch-Kincaid level 7.0
- Graphic organizer within the activity works for future texts as well