This The Lion and the Mouse audio also includes:
Have a roaring good time teaching narrative writing with Aesop's "The Lion and the Mouse.” The passage contains an audio recording that differentiates instruction for all readers with a written transcript of the story. Learners conclude the lesson by writing about a time they showed their value by helping out a family member or friend.
- Pair the passage with an animated version and compare different versions of the same fable
- Assess pupils' work by having them designate one of the two responses to grade
- Make a printed copy of the activity available for all individuals
- Lists Flesch-Kincaid readability score as a 6.0
- Story duration is 1:12
- Online format is easy to navigate and clear