What effect does the hydrosphere have on the biosphere? What's going on below the surface of the ocean? As one goes deeper into the ocean, habitats, temperatures, pressure, and the types of living organisms change. This is the focus of a video that explains how water depth (hydrosphere) can affect life (biosphere).
- Examine and discuss the ocean zones after viewing
- The 14th in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation explores the different ocean zones and how the habitats are different in each one
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards