This The Legend of the Flying Frog activity & project also includes:
Young conservation biologists have an opportunity to get involved in the effort to save endangered species. After reading and illustrating the tale of the Flying Frog, they craft a tale about another fictional endangered species.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Ask class members to invent their own endangered species, and using "The Legend of the Flying Frog" as a model, write the story, illustrate it, provide captions for the drawings, and post their work on the class webpage or blog
- Requires a computer with an internet connection
- The templates download as a PDF
- The site is easy to navigate
- Links are provided to related resources and activities