This The Industrial Revolution: Crash Course History of Science #21 video also includes:
The Industrial Revolution changed transportation systems, social systems, and economies. Episode 21 of Crash Course History of Science examines the Industrial Revolution. From the invention and improvements to the steam engine to the creation of manufacturing, the video covers the many forms of science that excelled during this time.
- Create a physical timeline of the events the video discusses
- Go into more detail on the changes in steam engines
- Relies on prior knowledge of technology, history, social factors, and factories
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Connects science, history, and social studies
- Provides closed captioning for the hearing impaired