This The Hydrogen Bomb presentation also includes:
Recycled Russian nuclear weapons provide 10 percent of the nuclear energy that the United States uses. The short presentation discusses the Teller-Ulam device. It provides a diagram of the parts as well as a description of the four stages of ignition. Presentation is the third in a five-part series.
- Research the long-term impact of a hydrogen bomb
- Create a timeline with the history of atomic bombs
- Presentation only covers how a hydrogen bomb works, not any of the ethical considerations
- Includes the presentation in three different formats
- Graphics are clear and easy to understand
- Does not come with a script or notes